FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WehWeh's Event Manager Application

2 posters

Go down

WehWeh's Event Manager Application Empty WehWeh's Event Manager Application

Post  beazeoutss Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:03 pm

IGN: WehWeh

Languages: Arabic, and English

Experience in flyff: I have been playing since the game started on v7 / I have a great experience with the game, I played dope flyff 2 years ago before wipe and still do, most people know me in game but not closely.  bounce

Interactions with players: I am very polite with other players and always get to a solution with him/her. Very Happy

Why I want to become a Event manager: Bring more life to the server, help the server get more active people with them being looking forward for events, I could also answer all questions players need and I think I am suitable for this role.

Time Zone/ Active hours: GMT 4+ / Active for 3 hours and above on school days and 8 hours and more on week ends.

I am planning to be active on forums and answering all player's questions.

About me : I am caring person, wont turn someone down or ignore him, im not strict on rules but I take action when I need to, I also have some friendships with most of the gm's and admins.

If you would accept this App please contact me in game or on my Skype: Ramiz.Zakk I am active most of the time.

Regards, WehWeh
beazeoutss
beazeoutss

Back to top Go down

WehWeh's Event Manager Application Empty +1 for this guy !

Post  iKazz Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Title says it all lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

iKazz

Back to top Go down