FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing.

5 posters

Go down

Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing. Empty Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing.

Post  Fist Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:12 am

As the video shows you. I cant pirece my Knux. aAnd I cant remove a pierced card on my shield.

Fist

Back to top Go down

Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing. Empty Re: Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing.

Post  smatso Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 pm

As the video shows you. I cant pirece my Knux. aAnd I cant remove a pierced card on my shield.[/quote]

Not piercing is not the only problem...i have lost all my piercings on some of my men.

Some of the accounts have all the piercings with the new cards in.

The bigges problem is my slayer with kalgas armor and behe weapons...all the piercings are gone on that one.
smatso
smatso

Back to top Go down

Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing. Empty Re: Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing.

Post  Fist Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:20 pm

I have no problem now. Because im quitting this nonsense.

Fist

Back to top Go down

Piercing Problem. Removing Piercing. Empty Lol

Post  Rich Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Interesting how did you get so many S cards?
Rich
Rich

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisa Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:14 am

Those S cards 100% Duplication, i believe. He have 2x Spider Cage too.none have more than 3-4 Rebith in game, Those Spiders not from Rebirth Reward.

If that player know how to play Flyff , there he must know that simple rule on baruna piercing slots too about you cant remove piercing Stone/cards.They are Rune slots.Read more carefull on Dope's News/updates post.That info already Given.

Action Will take.

Melisa
Melisa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:39 am

Its at Feb. 24 the video was posted atleas after the first update

after the first update there was no wipe+ there was still a card seller thats sells A card so there's a probability that after the wipe there's no more Acards and Scards together with Spider pet

And note the wipe and the last update was at March 5

so this topic is some what considered outdated topic,

or is it? haha @fist your in a hot and boiling sit right now

Last edited by LockonStratos on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 am

and look at the corner there's another person there with a name "DontMakeMeCry" with a color "skyblue reborn Logo" and DunkinDonuts guild as far as I know there hasn't been anyone who reached atleast 5 or more reborns after the update because that logo's color as far as i remember its for 10+ reborns plus as of now haven't seen any guild using that name now

In my conclusion this is posted before the update and the wipe

Btw i'm not with fists side just making comments based on what i see on the video that might help

but if its a dupe there's a possibility that it still may apply today after the update

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down