FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application (Dope Flyff)

2 posters

Go down

Game Master Application (Dope Flyff) Empty Game Master Application (Dope Flyff)

Post  Madrigal Guardian Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Hey guys, i'm Madrigal Guardian, or 'BladeBytch', as known in-game. My real name is Thomas, and I have come here to apply for the GM position. I have been playing Fly For Fun since the beta versions, and have made many YouTube channels, videos, presentations, and other projects based on the game. FlyFF has been a large impact on my life, and it is a game I never think to stop playing! I have been a GM on the private server Fly For Hero, in its early versions, but had ended my career as a FFH Game Master, for school related issues, and current family events. I believe that the Dope Flyff community is a great place, and I would love to take part in helping out in the game. I have acquired skill and knowledge is basic coding: i.e: Java, Python, C++, HTML, and so on. I can remember basically, 90% of the things in FlyFF, and only few minor details, I will often forget.

Other information:
I am 18 years of age
I am a very helpful person
I take every chance i get to help people out
And I speak a variety of languages!

Now I know you guys wont want to be reading a book, because I used to help out with the applications in other pservers, and I know how much of a hassle it is, so I hope that you consider me as an in-game GM, and I hope you have a great day!

-Thomas

Madrigal Guardian

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application (Dope Flyff) Empty Re: Game Master Application (Dope Flyff)

Post  Jaeggerjquez Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 am

Good Luck!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down