FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retroo's GM APPLICAtION

Go down

Retroo's GM APPLICAtION Empty Retroo's GM APPLICAtION

Post  Retroo Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi me name is Silvio i´m from Argentina (Latin America South) , this is my first application here

Time : (GMT-3)

IGN ( In-Game Name) : Retroo (main character)

Experience in Flyff : i play the first dope until now and other flyff , i know a lot of the game
What can i do if i be GM : i have free time i can do events (like invasion , hide and seek i can learn all the GM Codes to do that , always write this type of codes so i can´t forget) , always in good mood to help and do events , and punish for those who to ilegal/break the rules i can be the "bad GM"  lol!

Lenguages : Spanish (maternal lenguage) and english (i can understand and read perfectly)

Other : i start play flyff since the first day , i try a few private servers i find Dope Flyff searching in Prvivate Games, i try since the first day and i like it , i help people in game with some questions or problems when they ask me , i do shop events (1 DMC ALL)

I hope been choose for GM , so i can make even better the server and help the Gm with any stuff

well this is the end  Very Happy , hope can get any vote  Smile
Retroo
Retroo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum