FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyLineKaze's GM Application (Sorry I accidentally made 2 forum accounts)

Go down

SkyLineKaze's GM Application (Sorry I accidentally made 2 forum accounts) Empty SkyLineKaze's GM Application (Sorry I accidentally made 2 forum accounts)

Post  CLGSora Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 am

Name :
Julius Caesar Librada

Time Zone :
GMT + 8

I am really into this game since I ever played it, there is something special that I see here that aren't in other FlyFF Pservers. I have been playing FlyForDope for a very long time, I still remeber a lot of guilds in siege and of course, BPs always dominate them hahahah Razz . I remember the good old days when I am confused with Medal of Power because in the shop, it is Medal of Honor hahaha Razz but this time, this time, I see the system is flawless. I just want to see the players, you know, enjoy this game for its very good state. I know one man can't make that much a difference but I can add to that difference if I'll be given a chance.

I am very active specially on weekends because I stay in the house most of the time and I don't actually play any other games other than this so I just want to make the best out of it Very Happy .

I am also quite strict in implementing rules because I just don't want to see some misunderstandings between the players. A very good environment with bad player auras = not very good for the system.

I have a lot of experience in FlyFF because I have played the official server PH and a few other Pservers. I am quite knowlegeable with the environment and will be very glad in answering questions.

If I ever become a GM, I am telling you guys, I'll need your help but don't worry, when you need me, I'll always be there for you Very Happy .

Thank You for reading my application Very Happy

Have a Nice Day
CLGSora
CLGSora

Back to top Go down