FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED BETA

+3
Jaeggerjquez
LockonStratos
Melisa
7 posters

Go down

CLOSED BETA Empty CLOSED BETA

Post  Melisa Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:14 am

We are currently in BETA to test the new update.

Please post your bug list here.

Thank you<3
Melisa
Melisa
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLOSED BETA Empty Re: CLOSED BETA

Post  Jaeggerjquez Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 am

Following Are somewhat the main Cause of Bug  based on the server i handled before. Some of the items below are  not literally the cause why your account was bugged but try to recall if any of this you did before your account/character is gone..

-Buying New sets of set like Dope sets , Dope weapon and Etc.

-Awaking Fashion,New dope sets/weapon and immediately wears it.

-Buying Newly out pet from npc and awaken it.

-Full stats. specially STA

-without noticing that the pierce  item is not the suit but the other parts and accidentally equipped or wears it.

-Buff bug

-party skill Bug

-stuck weapon/ set parts on npc while piercing or upgrading then immediately relog. that will cause a bug.

-too many items thrown on maps some player may experience bug.

-Guild bug

-get Bugged while on siege war.

-putting donate items and sometimes fashion set on Banks.

-buff spamming.

-Stacking Cards and when i say cards LOTS of card on inventory.

-FAshion Combining system

-Dungeon Bugged.

-And if you cannot log-in with your account try to look at your patcher if its complete.
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 am

CLOSED BETA Buffer10

got this when i was exploring the new map.......... and now after I log-in and chose my character that I used when I encountered this it shows again

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeggerjquez Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:40 am

Have you tried cleaning your Pc of do you have anti Virus intalled on it?
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Jaeggerjquez wrote:Have you tried cleaning your Pc of do you have anti Virus intalled on it?

everything was fine before I wandered in the new map

Plus my other character is workong fine

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeggerjquez Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Buffer over run only occurs for those software coded with C or C++ permits unsafe data. its common on windows and be careful when that happens it means your computer is at its vulnerability, Viruses may enter or other things that may harm your computer..

try to enable your Firewall .. if firewall is on and this still happens then might wanna do this things below

if your using windows 7 just "click start --> all Programs ---> Accessories then windows update.. or you can also download some security patches.
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Post  unreal Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi, I also found some bug ;
- You need 2axes on a slayer to use the mercenary skill " Empower weapon " ( already told it to mel but whatever )
- Sometimes in Upresia boss room an Idol spawn with the boss. After killing the boss, I kill the Idol and another boss spawn and drop tokens as well. (only happen in Upresia 1 so far)
- Card NPC like everyone know ~

Personnal request
- The colosseum as no cooldown(bug?), but 750 colosseum token for that cloak is kinda too much ? If I consider it's 12min for 25tokens, it's like 6hours of withing about bosses hp getting lower.
- It tooks me 253 try to get my weapon +0 to +20 fire. Don't know if i'm the only one who think it's a lot lol

PS: I was the first level 200 why can't I stay first in the rank thing Sad

unreal

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Jaeggerjquez wrote:Buffer over run only occurs for those software coded with C or C++ permits unsafe data. its common on windows and be careful when that happens it means your computer is at its vulnerability, Viruses may enter or other things that may harm your computer..

try to enable your Firewall .. if firewall is on and this still happens then might wanna do this things below

if your using windows 7 just "click start --> all Programs ---> Accessories then windows update.. or you can also download some security patches.

Some of the other players also experienced this when they used the old client to get online when the new patch was implemented most of their characters they used got this error.......... Meaning the only suspect here was the dope files??

nahh......... just forget it I already deleted that char and started new one and its already working fine

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezz Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 am

Just found a bug concerning perin conversion, instead of being able to have a single stack I was told my invent was full and couldnt make more then one perin without deleting another item and making a free slot first.
Rezz
Rezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeggerjquez Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:06 am

i think that is not a bug.. when you convert it into perin you have to have at least  2 free space on your inventory for the perin and for the conversion slot.. so if your inventory is full perins wont be converted and it'll only says inventory is full..  

The New bug i found is the looter pet.. Choose the item you donot want to pick ip. but no matter how you uncheck 7% card looter pet wont loot it.. and maybe also to an A card..
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeggerjquez Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 am

unreal wrote:Hi, I also found some bug ;
- You need 2axes on a slayer to use the mercenary skill " Empower weapon " ( already told it to mel but whatever )
- Sometimes in Upresia boss room an Idol spawn with the boss. After killing the boss, I kill the Idol and another boss spawn and drop tokens as well. (only happen in Upresia 1 so far)
- Card NPC like everyone know ~

Personnal request
- The colosseum as no cooldown(bug?), but 750 colosseum token for that cloak is kinda too much ? If I consider it's 12min for 25tokens, it's like 6hours of withing about bosses hp getting lower.
- It tooks me 253 try to get my weapon +0 to +20 fire. Don't know if i'm the only one who think it's a lot lol

PS: I was the first level 200 why can't I stay first in the rank thing Sad
its because just like the old version its not about how fast you level up for max level but rather how many times you've been max. Rebirths are counted as +1 then 2nd rebirth +2 so like ranking depends on your Rebirth.
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Post  LockonStratos Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:35 am

Although they may seem to be desame items their different items just with same functions.....

just an example if "perinX" from the voteshop is read by the server as item#1000, then "perinY" that you gained from penya conversion is read by the server as item#1001 its already a different item they just have the same command that when clicked they give you 100m penya thats why they don't stack...

just like DMC you get form farming and DMC you get from votes and scratch cards although they have the same usage they and same name they are 2 different items with the same item command and usage

you can ask a gm if its true... if the gm knows how to summon an item via itemcode not itemname

or if i misunderstand everything yeah you'll need atleast a slot or two when converting something....

LockonStratos

Back to top Go down

Post  xINeeIRoo Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 am

Psy needs to be more Strong... i have 2400 int and do about 500k Bombs, and an elementor with 1500 INT does about 1.2m DMG!
i like to play psy, but thats rlly sick
xINeeIRoo
xINeeIRoo

Back to top Go down

CLOSED BETA Empty 12121212

Post  ~Enel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

- cant remove piercings

-u can pierce ur full chaos equip ( 48% atk on helmet etc)

-cant buy dope templer set (m)

-cant buy full don equip ingame

- can not element upgrading on chaos equipment

-cant find pride of victory, christmas cake, ginger bread etc
~Enel
~Enel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Enel Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:59 pm

some players pm me and when i want to answer = the player does not exist

my arcanist did 3,8m dmg on monsters xD
~Enel