FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForDope
Hello, and welcome to our forum!
Please register to navigate the forum properly!

Do not forget to vote us for free Vote Points! Very Happy
FlyForDope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Char cant connect past character selection.

+14
Naruu
Jaeggerjquez
blackrain13
Myraa
Beckenbrecher|Beckenbruch
bootenzo
carloxxpo
UnSleep
dreyhazer
chrys1096
Nuggets
legendary88
gamersky12
Dope
18 posters

Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Char cant connect past character selection.

Post  Dope Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:48 pm

If you are experiencing your character cant connect past character selection, please post your reply below on what you have done before this happened.
We are trying to find the cause of this bug so we can apply the appropriate fix.

-Char full sta(Some users has full str with this bug so its not this)
-Rebirth(some users didnt have any rebrith so its not this as well)
-Awakened pet(ive tested it myself and theres seems to be no error)

If you have any ideas please post it below.

Thanks,
Dope
Dope
Admin

https://dopeflyff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty mine account character and my brother account have the same issue sir

Post  gamersky12 Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:07 pm

when i double click the misty helm/hat. my character dc and then i can't log in anymore.. my slayer has a 3 rebirth full sta then same issue.. to my brother account 1 of his arcanist farming at dark tarseria after that he lag then dc then he can't open his character...... then he create 1 then when he trying to equip the misty helm/hat he dc and then can't open his character... same as goes to his last character

gamersky12

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Bugged

Post  Myraa Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:57 pm

The last time that I did, before this bugged happens: I was awakening my fashion sets and then I combined all of my fashion sets into one. When I combined them all I tried to wear them one by one, but when I tried to wear my shoes it happens that I can't wear my shoes. Then I double clicked it again I can see that I wear them all but my shoes is still on my backpack (slot) . Then I tried to re-log my character and when I open my account I can't open my character anymore. Crying or Very sad

*My character is FULL STR
*My character has 3 rebirths but I do have 6 rebirth scrolls in my backpack.
*I awakened my pet but nothing happens.

Hope you can find the cause of this bug. Thank you for doing all your best Wink

~Myraa
Myraa
Myraa

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Last Thing I Did

Post  legendary88 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:10 pm

The last thing that i did was that i was just finished with combining my CS and after that i went to the glow changer and changed my glow and log out and cant log in anymore.

My character is legendary66
It has:
Full Sta
Not rebirth yet

legendary88

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Re: Char cant connect past character selection.

Post  Nuggets Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:21 pm

I think it has something to do with awakening stuff or the pet ♠♣♦○◘•☺☻♥
Nuggets
Nuggets

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty arcanist job

Post  chrys1096 Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:19 pm

3 of my arcanist's can't get in game
i was awakening my fashion and was combining them then i dc'd after

chrys1096

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty fashion combine

Post  dreyhazer Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 am

I think the bug is in the Fashion Combining System.. After 3 Tries (I Awake and Combine all of my 3 chars) they have experiencing difficulties in connecting therefore i conclude that the bug is on the fashion combination I hope that GM will fix this.. because the 2nd main char I used and got bugged have all the items have in my 1st main char.. OMFG! i have all my dope coins and perins there!

dreyhazer

https://facebook.com/dreyfamular

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Re: Char cant connect past character selection.

Post  UnSleep Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 am

I combined all of my fashion sets into one. When I combined them all I tried to wear them one by one, but when I tried to wear my shoes it happens that I can't wear my shoes. Then I double clicked it again I can see that I wear them all but my shoes is still on my backpack (slot) . Then I tried to re-log my character and when I open my account I can't open my character anymore.
Nickname UnSleep
Ful INT
My character has 3 rebirths
I Dont awake my pet No

UnSleep

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Bug again

Post  Myraa Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:17 am

I opened my character and it's completely fine, but when I rebirth and wear my armors I got bug again. When I open my character it happens again. Sad

Hope you can still fix it again, Thank you. Smile

~Myraa
Myraa
Myraa

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Same prob with others. Bug chars

Post  carloxxpo Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 am

Kindly fix my chars ADM DOPE Sad Please I need you to help me fix my char after I do rebirth and put 3stats in costume.. and kindly do fix this to everyone

IGN: Bella
Class:Harlequin

IGN: Carlox
Class: Templar

Thanks and more power DOPE CORP.

carloxxpo

Back to top Go down

Post  bootenzo Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 am

I'm Mentalist Full INT name Korean , Fashion Awake not fusion, And other stuff Awake. I'm on new map for Farming with Mammouth lv 130, and i've crash and i cant reconnect

bootenzo

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty HP-Piercing on Suit/3xSTA on Suit crashed my two Templars

Post  Beckenbrecher|Beckenbruch Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:51 am

Yesterday, as I finally received a Kalgas Suit cheers , I upgraded it and pierced it with 4x HP+7%. (I love HP Razz )
But at the moment, which I put in on my Character, my Game froze and i wasn't able to reconnect with my Templa "Beckenbrecher". Shocked

And today when I tried frustrating Evil or Very Mad to log in with "Beckenbrecher", I resolved to start a new character "Beckenbruch". When I had him again so far to be able to do farming with him cheers , I put a Suit with 3x STA on him, and shortly after crashed DopeFlyff again and I had the same problem like before. Mad

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Bug fixed

Post  Myraa Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Thank you for fixing my character. I'm so happy! I hope I'm not bugged again or else I'm going to reply again Razz [ Thank you very much!  Very Happy ]
Myraa
Myraa

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Can't get past Char select screen

Post  blackrain13 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:02 am

Hi GM,

After the new patch one of my accounts can't get past the char selection screen. my other accounts are working fine, but for this one, i can't log-in any of my characters. I tried deleting T_T my mentalist and created a new one just to try to get inside my account but still not working. Please help me on my account, account username is: blackrain14.

Thank you very much!

blackrain13

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeggerjquez Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 am

Later this this i bought a set of dope item. My character was bugged cant past character selection. Last time i remember is i awaked my dope set and equip it for the siege war. Ive taken up a break for a couple of hours then when i finally open my char again it wont go past selection so therefor i say awaking new sets of set such as dope weapons and set and fashion also are the main reason for buggs.

In game name : jaeggerjaquez
HAVE FUN PLAYING
Jaeggerjquez
Jaeggerjquez

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty Reply

Post  racksophone Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:37 am

After Colloseum I bought a pet udi and tried upgrading and after that I can't log in anymore

bikikay/bikikoy/maezel
racksophone
racksophone

Back to top Go down

Post  Naruu Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:03 am

I bought a model and some Dmc cs items. After awakening the cs items , i combinated them three times. Since that i cant log in my character anymore.

Hope you'll fix it soon.
Rolling Eyes

Naruu

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty MY CHAR CANT LOG IN

Post  carlo1993 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

WHY IS MY CHAR CAN LOG IN TO THE GAME ! ! ! ! ! !

PLEASE FIX THAT SIR ! ! ! !
IGN-MrTaKaMuRa
carlo1993
carlo1993

Back to top Go down

Char cant connect past character selection. Empty nice.

Post  racksophone Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm

carlo1993 wrote:WHY IS MY CHAR CAN LOG IN TO THE GAME ! ! ! ! ! !

PLEASE FIX THAT SIR ! ! ! !
IGN-MrTaKaMuRa

That's good if you can log in your account. Nothing to complain about. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
racksophone
racksophone

Back to top Go down

Post  Fist Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Full donor set. I did not do anything I just cant just pass the char selection. IGN : Fist

Fist

Back to top Go down

Post  akariworld Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 am

Same problem here - I just enter for a few hours and i don't even have a rb. Just awake stuff like set, cs set, weapons and pick-up pet

akariworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down